Make entertaining easy and stylish with the Harvest Home Hall Buffet. Use this piece in the entryway as a statement piece or as a hosting buffet in your dining room. Classic styling and farmhouse appeal highlight the buffet along with bun feet and bead molding. Crafted of rubberwood solids and knotty white oak veneers finished in a chalkboard gray with antique pewter bar pull and knob hardware. Function and beauty combine with and 4 doors that open to 4 shelves for storage. The case is rounded out with three drawers that feature full extension drawer guides and a fully finished interior.
Dimensions: W72 x D15 x H46
Weight: 244 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Knotty White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Chalkboard Finish
- Dimensions: W72 x D15 x H46
- Box Dimensions: W75 x D17 x H47
- Weight: 244 lbs.
- Cubes: 35.54
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Premium Felt Lined Top Drawer
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Planked Accents
- Silverware Tray in Center Drawer
- Antique Pewter Bar Pull and Knob Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.