Enhance your home with the Harvest Home queen panel bed, dresser, and mirror. Crafted of rubberwood solids and knotty white oak veneers, this kit features a chalkboard finish, full extension drawers with premium felt lined top drawers and cedar lined bottom drawers, thick butcher block style tops with a solid wood edge, planked accents, and is accented with antique pewter bar pull and knob hardware. The panel bed makes a striking first impression with its generous scale and wide cap rails, supported by decorative corbels. The dresser offers abundant storage with its eleven drawers and pairs well with the landscape mirror that features a decorative wood frame and a 1 beveled edge and is secured by bolt-on supports. Add this classic bedroom kit to your casual space.
Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
Weight: 541 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Knotty White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Chalkboard
- Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 541 lbs.
- Cubes: 66.12
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Thick Butcher Block Style Tops w/ Solid Wood Edge
- Antique Brass Bar Pull & Knob Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.