Add a vintage feel to your bedroom with this timeless Harvest Home chest. Constructed with rubberwood solids and knotty white oak veneers, this piece features a unique chalkboard finish, cedar lined bottom drawer, fully stained interior drawers, and bottom case dustproofing, all accented by antique brass bar pull and knob hardware.
Dimensions: W42 x D19 x H56
Weight: 200 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ Knotty White Oak Veneers
- Finish: Chalkboard Finish
- Dimensions: W42 x D19 x H56
- Box Dimensions: W45 x D21 x H57
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Cubes: 31.67
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Premium Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Wood Framed Drawer Fronts
- Antique Brass Bar Pull & Knob Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.