Indulge in a casual, yet contemporary look with this Thornwood Hills sliding door chest. Crafted with rubber wood solids and unique mango veneers, this piece features fully stained interior drawers, a felt lined top drawer, and bottom case dust proofing, as well as 4 adjustable shelves behind the sliding door which allows user customization. This chest is sure to stand out in any room with its hammered metal strip accents, dark antiqued pewter bar hardware and the unique rock beaten gray finish with detailed saw cuts.
Dimensions: W44 x D21 x H61
Weight: 246 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Mango Veneers
- Finish: Rock Beaten Gray Finish with Saw Cuts
- Dimensions: W44 x D21 x H61
- Box Dimensions: W47 x D23 x H64
- Weight: 246 lbs.
- Cubes: 39.83
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Dark Antique Pewter Hand Hammered Bar Pull Hardware
- Hammered Metal Strip Accents
- Drawers W15 x D15 x H8
- 4 Adjustable Shelves behind Door
- Shelf Space W18 x D17.5 x H52
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.