Indulge in a casual, yet contemporary look with this Thornwood Hills chest. Crafted with rubber wood solids and interesting mango veneers, this piece features 5 drawers, fully stained interior drawers, a felt lined top drawer, and bottom case dust proofing. This chest is sure to stand out in any room with its hammered metal strip accents, dark antiqued pewter bar hardware and the unique rock beaten gray finish with detailed saw cuts.
Dimensions: W38 x D18 x H54
Weight: 173 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Mango Veneers
- Finish: Rock Beaten Gray Finish with Saw Cuts
- Dimensions: W38 x D18 x H54
- Box Dimensions: W40 x D21 x H57
- Weight: 173 lbs.
- Cubes: 27.63
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Dark Antique Pewter Hand Hammered Bar Pull Hardware
- Top & 2nd Drawer W28 x D14.75 x H5..5
- 3rd & Bottom Drawer W28 x D14.75 x H7.25
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.