Add a natural feeling to your living space using the Thornwood Hills 4 drawer chest. Crafted by rubberwood solids and mango veneers, this piece features a rock beaten gray finish with saw cuts, wide pilasters with block feet, planked top and sides, fully stained interior drawers, felt lined top drawer, full extension drawer glides for easy access to storage, hammered metal bar pull hardware in a dark antique pewter, framed drawer fronts, bottom case dust proofing to protect contents, hand hammered metal strip accents, and heavy distressing.
Dimensions: W38 x D18 x H48
Weight: 192 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Mango Veneers
- Finish: Rock Beaten Brown w/ Saw Cuts
- Dimensions: W38 x D18 x H48
- Box Dimensions: W41 x D21 x H51
- Weight: 192 lbs.
- Cubes: 25.57
- Upholstered in Knubby Linen
- Square Turned Legs and Bases
- Heavy Distressing
- Wide Pilasters With Block Feet
- Planked Tops and Sides
- Full Extension Drawer Glides
- Hammered Metal Bar Pull Hardware in a Dark Antique Pewter
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.