Add a natural feeling to your living space using the Thornwood Hills barn door dresser. Crafted by rubberwood solids and mango veneers, this piece features a rock beaten gray finish with saw cuts, planked tops and sides, sliding planked door with two adjustable shelves behind the doors, three drawers with framed drawer fronts, fully stained interior drawers, wide pilasters with block feet, felt lined top drawer, full extension metal drawer glides for easy access to storage, and heavy distressing.
Dimensions: W56 x D19 x H35
Weight: 173 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Mango Veneers
- Finish: Rock Beaten Brown w/ Saw Cuts
- Dimensions: W56 x D19 x H35
- Box Dimensions: W59 x D22 x H38
- Weight: 173 lbs.
- Cubes: 28.41
- Drawers With Framed Fronts
- Wide Pilasters With Block Feet
- Hammered Metal ar Pull Hardware in Dark Antique Pewter
- Planked Tops and Sides
- Adjustable Shelving
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Felt Lined Top Drawer
- Full Extension Drawer Glides
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.