This Rustic Traditions chest offers and heirloom quality Louis Philippe design with a burnished, rasped, rustic white finish. Crafted with poplar solids and birch veneers, this piece features 5 drawers, bottom case dust proofing, felt lined top drawer, and fully stained interior drawers, anchored by bun feet. The antique brass drop ring and key hardware paired with chamfered pilasters effortlessly accent this chest, offering versatile dimension.
Dimensions: W40 x D18 x H54
Weight: 156 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar Solids & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Rustic White Finish
- Dimensions: W40 x D18 x H54
- Box Dimensions: W43 x D21 x H53
- Weight: 156 lbs.
- Cubes: 26.86
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Antique Brass Drop Ring and Key Hardware
- Chamfered Pilasters
- Bun Feet
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.