Enhance your dining space with a classic look and casual feel with the Farmhouse Reimagined hutch and buffet. Crafted of pine and poplar solids with hickory and pine veneers, this piece features a timeless antique white finish with a chestnut top and planked back panel, accented with heavy wire brush distressing. The two doors on the buffet are wood framed and planked. The buffet features three full extension drawers with chamfered fronts for easy access to storage, an adjustable shelf behind each door, a silverware tray, and removable wine storage, all accented by the antique brass knob hardware. The hutch features four adjustable shelves and wire management provisions. This piece offers a look that compliments today's homes with style uncompromised.
Dimensions: W62 x D19 x H82
Weight: 341 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids with Hickory & Pine Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Finish with Chestnut Tops
- Dimensions: W62 x D19 x H82
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 341 lbs.
- Cubes: 66.61
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Removable Wine Storage Planks
- Adj Shelf Behind Door
- Silverware Tray in Drawer
- Planked Wood Tone Back Panel on Hutch
- Antique Brass Knob Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.