Crafted of pine and poplar solids with hickory and pine veneers, in a timeless antique white finish with a chestnut planked back panel and accented with wire brush distressing. Features heavy top crown molding, rounded pilasters, four adjustable shelves and wire management provisions. Cannot stand alone. Pair with the buffet for a complete set.
Dimensions: W62 x D16 x H46
Weight: 154 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids with Hickory & Pine Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Finish with Chestnut Tops
- Dimensions: W62 x D16 x H46
- Box Dimensions: W65 x D19 x H50
- Weight: 154 lbs.
- Cubes: 35.26
- Planked Wood Tone Back Panel
- Crown Molding
- Wire Management Cut Outs
- Finish Features Heavy Wire Brush and Distressing
- Adjustable Shelves: 27.5W x 13D x 45H
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.