Warm and cozy. Bring beauty indoors with the Farmhouse Reimagined dresser, and mirror. Crafted of pine solids with hickory and pine veneers, this kit features an antique white finish with heavy wire brush distressing and chestnut tops, bead molding, softly rounded pilasters, full extension drawers with chamfered drawer fronts, felt lined top drawers and cedar lined bottom drawers, and is accented with antique brass knob hardware. The dresser has eight drawers and pairs well with the scalloped shaped beveled mirror that is anchored by bolt-on supports. Farmhouse Reimagined offers cottage styles that you love in a heavily distressed finish that will work from the beach to the mountains to an industrial loft.
Dimensions: W66 x D21 x H82
Weight: 275 lbs.
- Wood: Pine Solids with Hickory and Pine Veneers
- Finish: Antique White w/ Chestnut Top
- Dimensions: W66 x D21 x H82
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 275 lbs.
- Cubes: 41.85
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Scalloped Mirror w/ Bead Molding
- Antique Brass Knob Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.