This unique chest is the perfect way to accent your room with a simple yet bold cottage style. The antique white finish accompanied by chestnut tops creates a truly unique look. Crafted with pine solids and hickory and pine veneers, this chest features cedar lined bottom drawers and chamfered drawer fronts, tied together effortlessly with statement antique brass knob hardware.
Dimensions: W38 x D19 x H54
Weight: 165 lbs.
- Wood: Pine Solids with Hickory and Pine Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Finish with Chestnut Tops
- Dimensions: W38 x D19 x H54
- Box Dimensions: W41 x D22 x H58
- Weight: 165 lbs.
- Cubes: 29.58
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Chamfered Drawer Fronts
- Antique Brass Knob Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.