Live life beautifully with the Summer House I dresser and mirror. Crafted of poplar and pine solids this kit features an oyster white finish, bead molding, bun feet, full extension drawers with felt lined top drawers, and is accented with wooden knob hardware. The dresser has two louvered panel doors and five drawers including two smaller flip down top drawers. Attach the arched louvered panel mirror with a beveled edge with the included bolt-on supports. With cottage design always in fashion, make the Summer House I a staple in your home.
Dimensions: W66 x D18 x H83
Weight: 247 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar & Pine Solids with Wood Products
- Finish: Oyster White Finish
- Dimensions: W66 x D18 x H83
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 247 lbs.
- Cubes: 39.05
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Two Flip Down Top Drawers
- Louvered Panel Accents
- Bead Molding Frames Drawers and Doors
- Wooden Knob Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.