It's never been easier to be elegant with the Abbey Park buffet. Crafted of poplar solids and cathedral white oak veneers, this piece features an antique white finish with heavy chipping and a weathered brown with whitewash top, accented with antique pewter bail pull and knob hardware. This buffet has two doors and three drawers with raised panel drawer fronts and solid framed molding. The top drawer has premium felt lining. The shaped corners flow into chamfered pilasters with a fluted top. Blending of European traditional design influences makes Abbey Park a truly unique style for any living space.
Dimensions: W66 x D19 x H39
Weight: 211 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Weathered Brown & Antique White Finish
- Dimensions: W66 x D19 x H39
- Box Dimensions: W69 x D22 x H44
- Weight: 211 lbs.
- Cubes: 38.7
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides (45mm)
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fluted Top Accent
- Chamfered Edges
- Block Feet
- Raised Panel Drawer Fronts
- Antique Pewter Bail & Drop Ring Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.