Enhance your space with the Chesapeake server. Crafted of rubberwood solids and cathedral hickory veneers, this piece features a wire brushed antique black finish, heavy rub through and distressing, a unique serpentine shape to the front of the case, four full extension drawers including a felt silverware tray liner in the top drawer and a cedar lined bottom drawer, two wood framed doors with one adjustable shelf behind each door, a scalloped base rail, and a marble top inset. Chesapeake offers a combination of soft shapes with an antique black finish creates a casual traditional style
Dimensions: W60 x D19 x H38
Weight: 206 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Cathedral Hickory Veneers
- Finish: Wire Brushed Antique Black Finish
- Dimensions: W60 x D19 x H38
- Box Dimensions: W63 x D22 x H42
- Weight: 206 lbs.
- Cubes: 32.44
- Heavy Rub Thru & Distressing
- Silverware Tray Liner in One Top Drawer
- Adjustable Shelf Behind Door W14 x D14 x H3
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Top Drawer W21 x D14 x H3
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Features Marble Top Inset
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.