This Chesapeake chest strikes a perfect balance between formal and casual, elegant and relaxed, and classic and fresh. Constructed with rubberwood solids and cathedral hickory veneers, this piece features 5 drawers, bottom case dust proofing, fully stained interior drawers, felt lined top drawers and cedar lined bottom drawers. The antique brass drop ring hardware paired with the timeless wire brushed antique finish is sure to create a traditional style in your home.
Dimensions: W40 x D19 x H54
Weight: 181 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Cathedral Hickory Veneers
- Finish: Wire Brushed Antique Black Finish
- Dimensions: W40 x D19 x H54
- Box Dimensions: W43 x D22 x H58
- Weight: 181 lbs.
- Cubes: 30.59
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Drawers: 31W x 14.5D x 6H
- Antique Brass Drop Ring Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.