Enhance your space with the Sonoma Road sideboard with antique mirror. Crafted of rubberwood solids and cathedral hickory veneers, this piece features a weather beaten bark finish, gallery tops, reversible doors with magnetic catches that can be either antique mirror or wood, allowing for optimal user customization, metal X frame inserts on door fronts, two felt lined drawers behind the doors to protect contents, and a felt lined silverware tray, full extension drawer glides that allow for easy access to storage, and offers adjustable shelving behind the doors. Sonoma Road presents a natural feeling created by living space as well as the furnishings that attribute to it.
Dimensions: W62 x D19 x H37
Weight: 220 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Cathedral Hickory Veneers
- Finish: Weather Beaten Bark Finish with Antique Pewter Metal
- Dimensions: W62 x D19 x H37
- Box Dimensions: W65 x D22 x H41
- Weight: 220 lbs.
- Cubes: 32.7
- Drawers: 22.5W x 14D x 4.5H
- Gallery Tops: 60.75W x 18.25D x 1.25H
- Reversible Doors w/ Antique Mirrors or Wood Panels
- Doors Feature Metal X Frame Inserts
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (45MM)
- Adjustable Shelves Behind Doors: 28W x 15.5D x 22H
- Floor Clearance: 4.75"
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.