Create a natural feel with the Sonoma Road credenza and hutch. Crafted with poplar solids and cathedral hickory veneers, this piece features a weather-beaten bark finish, sliding barn doors on the hutch, a flip-down keyboard tray, block style pilasters and feet, accented by antiqued pewter bar pull hardware. With today's modern technology in mind, users can enjoy the convenience of the built-in wire management provisions. The furnlite illuminates the fully stained full extension drawers equipped with bottom case dust proofing, lockable file drawer, and the adjustable shelf located in the center of the hutch.
Dimensions: W66 x D32 x H81
Weight: 453 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar Solids and Cathedral Hickory Veneers
- Finish: Weather Beaten Bark Finish
- Dimensions: W66 x D32 x H81
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 453 lbs.
- Cubes: 70.23
- Antique Pewter Bar Pull Hardware
- English/English Dovetail Drawer Construction
- Block Style Pilasters and Feet
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- Hutch Features Sliding Barn Style Doors
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Shelving and Storage Options
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.