Create a natural feel with the Sonoma Road credenza hutch. Crafted of poplar solids and cathedral hickory veneers, this piece features a weather-beaten bark finish with antique pewter metal. This hutch showcases sliding barn doors with a solid wood frame. Behind the doors are adjustable shelves for user convenience. With today s technology in mind, utilize the wire management provisions to keep your workspace neat and tidy. Sonoma Road is the essence of Urban Living styling with a weather-beaten bark finish combined with metal accents throughout the collection.
Dimensions: W66 x D14 x H50
Weight: 162 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar Solids and Cathedral Hickory Veneers
- Finish: Weather Beaten Bark Finish
- Dimensions: W66 x D14 x H50
- Box Dimensions: W68 x D17 x H55
- Weight: 162 lbs.
- Cubes: 35.55
- Antique Pewter Bar Pull Hardware
- Hutch Features Sliding Barn Style Doors
- Block Style Pilasters and Feet
- Shelving and Storage Options
- Nail Head Accents
- English/English Dovetail Drawer Construction
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.