Accent your home with the Sonoma Road door chest. Crafted with rubberwood solids and cathedral hickory veneers, this piece features 6 drawers and 1 door, bottom case dust proofing, and a cedar lined bottom drawer. The door opens to reveal 2 adjustable shelves, optimal for user personalization. The weather beaten bark finish accompanied by the antiqued pewter bar pull hardware results in a classic vintage style with an industrial feel, guaranteed to add a unique look to your home.
Dimensions: W46 x D19 x H60
Weight: 224 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Cathedral Hickory Veneers
- Finish: Weather Beaten Bark Finish
- Dimensions: W46 x D19 x H60
- Box Dimensions: W49 x D22 x H64
- Weight: 224 lbs.
- Cubes: 38.5
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawer: 37W x 15D x 7H
- Drawers: 17W x 13.75D x 5.5H
- 2 Adjustable Shelves Behind Doors
- Adj. Shelves: 19W x 17D x 44H
- Antique Pewter Bar Pull Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.