The Sonoma Road chest offers a classic vintage style with an industrial feel that is sure to enhance your room. Crafted with rubberwood solids and cathedral hickory veneers, this piece features 5 drawers, a felt lined top drawer, bottom case dust proofing, and cedar lined bottom drawers. The weather beaten bark finish accompanied by the antique pewter bar pull hardware truly makes a lasting statement.
Dimensions: W40 x D19 x H54
Weight: 169 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Cathedral Hickory Veneers
- Finish: Weather Beaten Bark Finish
- Dimensions: W40 x D19 x H54
- Box Dimensions: W43 x D22 x H58
- Weight: 169 lbs.
- Cubes: 30.57
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Guides
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawers
- Top Drawer: 31W x 15D x 6H
- Bottom Drawers: 31W x 15D x 7.25H
- Antique Pewter Bar Pull Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.