Create a classic cottage style with this 8-drawer dresser. The two-toned wire brushed white finish with charcoal top adds a taste of vintage, allowing this piece to work from the mountains to an industrial loft. The charcoal top is accented by planks while the white base is highlighted by bead molding and antique pewter hardware. Style uncompromised with storage abound, enjoy the many drawer sizes, each equipped with bottom case dust proofing.
Dimensions: W66 x D19 x H38
Weight: 229 lbs.
- Wood: Pine Solids & Veneers with Cathedral White Oak Tops
- Finish: Wirebrushed White w/ Charcoal Top
- Dimensions: W66 x D19 x H38
- Box Dimensions: W69 x D22 x H38
- Weight: 229 lbs.
- Cubes: 33.77
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (35mm)
- English Dovetail & Boxed Drawer Construction
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Bead Molding
- Planked Tops
- Antique Pewter Knob & Drop Bail Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.