Work from home or the office in timeless style with the Arlington House 4-piece desk set. Crafted of poplar solids with acacia veneers and metal tube framing, this piece features a cobblestone brown finish and antique pewter knob and cup pull hardware. The writing desk features three full extension drawers including a flip down keyboard tray, and a metal industrial style base. The credenza features three full extension drawers including one large file drawer with a bluff-cut drawer front, a pull-out printer shelf, and casters for easy moveability. The open bookcase features four shelves, an open slat back and side panel design, and casters for easy moveability.
Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
Weight: 525 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar Solids with Acacia Veneers and Metal Tube Framing
- Finish: Cobblestone Brown Finish
- Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 525 lbs.
- Cubes: 54.74
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Industrial Style Desk with Metal Base
- Flip Down Keyboard Tray
- Antique Pewter Knob & Bar Pull Hardware
- Pull Out Printer Shelf in Credenza
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.