Create a natural feeling with the Arlington House credenza. Crafted with poplar solids and acacia veneers, this piece features industrial metal casters, bottom case dust proofing, fully stained full extension drawers, a large file drawer, and a pull-out printer shelf with an adjustable shelf above. The cobblestone brown finish accompanied by antiqued pewter cup pull hardware is sure to tie any space together.
Dimensions: W48 x D22 x H31
Weight: 178 lbs.
- Wood: Poplar Solids with Acacia Veneers and Metal Tube Framing
- Finish: Cobblestone Brown Finish
- Dimensions: W48 x D22 x H31
- Box Dimensions: W51 x D25 x H31
- Weight: 178 lbs.
- Cubes: 22.69
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Pull Out Printer Shelf in Credenza
- 1 Large File Drawer
- Antique Pewter Knob & Bar Pull Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.