This European traditional styled 70" tv stand is sure to be the focal point of any living room and can accommodate most 75" TVs. Crafted with poplar solids and white oak and birch veneers, this piece features an antique white finish, wood framed drawer fronts, and adjustable shelf space. This tv stand must be sold with the wall unit, as it cannot stand alone. With today's modern technology in mind, users can enjoy the convenience of the wire management provisions to hide those pesky wires from your DVD player or gaming console of choice.
Dimensions: W73 x D19 x H30
Weight: 182 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Base w/ Weathered Bark Tops
- Dimensions: W73 x D19 x H30
- Box Dimensions: W76 x D22 x H35
- Weight: 182 lbs.
- Cubes: 34.16
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer guides
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Wire Management Provisions
- Must Be Sold As A Wall Unit For Lights to Work
- Middle Drawer - 34 1/2 W x 14 1/2 D x 3 H
- Right and Left Drawer - 12 1/2 W x 14 1/2 D x 3 H
- Adjustable Shelf Space - 36 W x 17 D x 15 H
- Space Behind Doors - 16 W x 17 D x 16 H
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.