Accent your space with the perfect blend of European design with the Magnolia Manor end table. Crafted of poplar solids with white oak and birch veneers, this piece features a fancy face top in a weathered brown with whitewash, canted corners, faceted turned legs, one fully stained interior drawer with full extension drawer glides making access to storage a breeze, and framed drawer fronts with bead molding for added style and dimension, accented by antique pewter knob hardware. Users can enjoy the convenience of added storage for items from magazines, to cozy throw blankets with the bottom shelf. Warm antique finishes and artistic distressing along with grand scale create a piece to be passed to generations.
Dimensions: W24 x D28 x H24
Weight: 57 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Base w/ Weathered Bark Tops
- Dimensions: W24 x D28 x H24
- Box Dimensions: W31 x D27 x H13
- Weight: 57 lbs.
- Cubes: 6.39
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Framed Drawer Fronts with Bead Molding
- Fancy Face Tops
- Bottom Shelf W18xD22xH14.5
- 3 Inch Clearance from Floor to Base
- Canted Corners
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.