Accent your space with the perfect blend of European design with the Magnolia Manor rectangular cocktail table. Crafted of poplar solids with white oak and birch veneers, this piece features a weathered brown top with whitewash, one fully stained interior drawer with full extension drawer glides making access to storage a breeze, fancy face top, wood framed drawer fronts, bead molding, canted corners, faceted turned legs, casters that make rearranging effortless, and is accented by antique pewter knob hardware. Users can enjoy the added storage for items from magazines, to cozy throw blankets with the bottom shelf. Warm antique finishes and artistic distressing along with grand scale create a piece to be passed to generations.
Dimensions: W52 x D30 x H20
Weight: 103 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Base w/ Weathered Bark Tops
- Dimensions: W52 x D30 x H20
- Box Dimensions: W55 x D33 x H12
- Weight: 103 lbs.
- Cubes: 12.36
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- French and English Dovetail Construction
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Cocktail Features Casters
- Fancy Face Tops
- Bottom Shelf W46xD24xH11
- Inside Drawer W18xD14.5xH2
- 3 Inch Clearance from Floor to Base
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.