Blend European influences to create the Magnolia Manor credenza. Crafted with poplar and rubberwood solids with white oak and birch veneers, this piece features two large file drawers and three fully stained full extension drawers accented by antique pewter bail pull and knob hardware. Warm antique finishes and artistic distressing highlighted by canted corners and the weathered brown top, along with grand scale a group to be passed to generations.
Dimensions: W56 x D18 x H30
Weight: 156 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Base w/ Weathered Bark Tops
- Dimensions: W56 x D18 x H30
- Box Dimensions: W59 x D21 x H34
- Weight: 156 lbs.
- Cubes: 24.06
- Bail Pull & Knob Hardware in Antique Pewter
- Wire Management
- 2 Large File Drawers W21.5 x D13 x H14.5
- Top Side Drawer W9 x D13.5 x H2.25
- Top Middle Drawer W22 X D13.5 x H2.25
- French Dovetail Drawer Construction
- Boxed Drawer Construction
- English Dovetail Construction on File Drawers
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.