This dresser and mirror duo is the perfect way to accent your room with an effortless blend of European Traditional design. Weathered brown whitewash tops paired with the antique white finish creates a truly unique look. Softness is added to the design with canted corners and rounded pilasters, accompanied by bead molding on each drawer front. The dresser features fully stained interior drawers, felt lined top drawers, and dust proofed bottom drawers that are accented by antique pewter bail and knob hardware.
Dimensions: W64 x D19 x H83
Weight: 250 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White & Weathered Bark
- Dimensions: W64 x D19 x H83
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 250 lbs.
- Cubes: 43.31
- Bolt On Supports
- Scrolled Mirror With 1 Inch Bevel
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- Top Side Drawer W11.75 x D14 x H5.5
- Top Middle Drawer W25 x D14 x H5.5
- Bottom Drawers W25.5 x D14 x H7
- Fully Stained Interior Drawers
- Antique Pewter Knob and Bail Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.