This 3-drawer bedside chest is the perfect way to accent your room with an effortless blend of European Traditional design. Weathered brown whitewash top paired with the antique white finish creates a truly unique look. Softness is added to the design with canted corners and rounded pilasters, accompanied by bead molding on each drawer front. The chest features a felt lined top drawer, cedar lined bottom drawer and bottom case dust proofing that is accented by custom antique pewter bail and knob hardware. With today's modern technology in mind, users can enjoy the benefit of the incorporated charging station, featuring two USB ports, making multi device charging a breeze.
Dimensions: W36 x D18 x H34
Weight: 112 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids w/ White Oak & Birch Veneers
- Finish: Antique White Base w/ Weathered Bark Tops
- Dimensions: W36 x D18 x H34
- Box Dimensions: W39 x D21 x H38
- Weight: 112 lbs.
- Cubes: 17.79
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Felt Lined Top Drawer
- Cedar Lined Bottom Drawer
- Framed Drawer Fronts
- Features Charging Station w/ 2 USB Ports
- Antique Pewter Knob and Bail Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.