This traditional dresser and mirror are the perfect way to enhance your room with a transitional style that strikes a pleasant balance between tradition and today's casual trends. Crafted of rubberwood solids and birch veneers, this kit features a tobacco finish. The dresser offers full extension drawer glides for easy access to storage, bottom case dust proofing to protect contents, felt lined top drawers for delicates, and is accented by antique brass bar pulls on metal plate hardware with screw head accents in the corners. The mirror features a double framed mitered frame and beveled glass, offering dimension.
Dimensions: W64 x D18 x H78
Weight: 231 lbs.
- Wood: Rubberwood Solids and Birch Veneers
- Finish: Tobacco Finish
- Dimensions: W64 x D18 x H78
- Box Dimensions: W0 x D0 x H0
- Weight: 231 lbs.
- Cubes: 40.7
- Full Extension Metal Side Drawer Glides (35mm)
- French & English Dovetail Construction
- Bottom Case Dust Proofing
- Felt Lined Top Drawers
- Beveled Glass
- Double Framed Mitered Mirror Frame
- Hardware Features Screw Head Accents in Corners
- Antique Brass Bar Pull on Metal Plate Hardware
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.