Ashley Package Number: B553/131/150/151/162/172/195/36
This package contains:
- B553-131: Dresser (Quantity: 1)
- B553-150: King/Cal King Headboard Posts (Quantity: 1)
- B553-151: King/Cal King Footboard Posts (Quantity: 1)
- B553-162: King/Cal King Poster Canopy (Quantity: 1)
- B553-172: K/CK UPH HDBD/FTBD Panels (Quantity: 1)
- B553-195: California King Poster Rails (Quantity: 1)
- B553-36: Bedroom Mirror (Quantity: 1)
A rich traditional design and exquisite details come together to create the ultimate in the grand style of the "North Shore" bedroom collection. The opulent brown color flows beautifully over the decorative pilasters and ornate detailed appliques to create a rich elegant atmosphere to any home environment. With a serpentine shaped design and inlay stone veneer tops, this furniture collection takes traditional style to the next level. Transform your bedroom with the rich style of the "North Shore" bedroom collection.
- Made with select hardwood veneers, hardwood solids and furniture grade resin
- Dark casual finish
- Dark color metal accents & hardware
- Large scale decorative pilasters and ornately detailed appliques
- Beveled mirror
- Serpentine shaped drawer fronts
- Diamond patterned inlay marble veneer tops on dresser and night stand
- Framed drawer fronts
- Cedar veneer or felt lined drawer bottoms
- Concealed drawers in night stand and armoire base
- Armoire features a pull-out back & adjustable shelves
- Mansion sized posterbed with upholstered headboard panel
- Inlaid marble veneer caps on panel footboard
- Upholstered bench seat.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.