Rest in the beachy style of the Baystorm twin panel bed. Its driftwood and surfer-inspired smoky finish and cool LED lighting give this bed a rustic look that's perfect for creating an island oasis. Clean lines and modern charm blend for an authentic look to be enjoyed for years to come. Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately.
- Includes twin panel headboard and footboard with rails
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Smoky gray finish over replicated oak grain with authentic touch
- Headboard includes LED lighting
- Power cord included; UL listed
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Assembly required
- Bed is compatible with an adjustable base
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Panel Bed
||Twin Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Baystorm Twin Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||40.75''W x 78''D x 51.5''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.