- We cannot take appointments or requests. Time frame is based on location of the home.
- Deliveries are made Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday between 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- A 2-hour window will be assigned the day of delivery, and we will attempt to contact customer by phone to give the estimated delivery time.
- Delivery fees will be charged each time a truck delivers or picks up merchandise.
- Delivery fees are non-refundable.
- Delivery includes preparation, assembly and setup of merchandise to one address.
- Prior to our arrival, please remove old furniture and clear pathways to ensure unobstructed access for our delivery team.
- Our delivery teams are restricted from moving any electronic equipment or existing furniture already in the home (upon request we will be happy to remove and dispose of old mattress, if in sanitary condition, for a small fee).
- Customer must arrange to be home or have a responsible adult (18 years or older) there to accept and sign for delivery./li>
- Upon request, we will contact a customer at work or an alternate number 30 minutes prior to our truck's arrival to meet us at home.
Service After Delivery:
Should your purchase require "in home" service, call our customer service department. They will make all the necessary arrangements to handle any problem. Luckies does not offer "in home" service warranty for merchandise that was picked up.
Customer Pick - Up:
If you elect to pick your furniture up at our warehouse, you will receive it in the original factory cartons. We find this to be the best protection for you to transport your purchase to your home. You will be required to assemble any items that are picked up at our warehouse. Assembly times vary; however, most items have directions included. If assembly is requested, there will be a nominal charge. You will be required to give us a 24-hour notice before your pickup.
Hours for pickup are 10:30 am - 5:30 pm Monday - Friday, and 10:30 - 4:30 on Saturday. You will be required to inspect your merchandise before loading. Our personnel will load and assist you with securing your merchandise into your vehicle. Luckies cannot be responsible for damage in transit, or while unloading at your home. It is the customers’ responsibility for the safety of the load. Before leaving insure your load is secure and safe. Once you leave the Luckies pick up dock the merchandise and safety of your load becomes your responsibility.